Welcome to my site!

I am currently taking a children's literature class that has exposed me to a lot of amazing books. Here is what I think about a few but please let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions for books that I should have in my classroom let me know!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clementine by: Sara Pennypacker

Clementine is one of my favorite children's books and I highly recommend it to anyone that needs a good laugh. Every chapter I caught myself laughing out loud to the funny things that this third grader does. Clementine cannot seem to stay out of trouble. I have to admit one of my favorite parts in the book is when Clementine helps cut her friends hair off after a mishap and then cuts off her own hair so that her friend Margaret does not feel alone. Readers just begin to love Clementine instantly because she really does try to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment