Welcome to my site!

I am currently taking a children's literature class that has exposed me to a lot of amazing books. Here is what I think about a few but please let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions for books that I should have in my classroom let me know!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mallory series group project display







Here are some photos from a group project that I did on the Mallory series. The left panel was on the author Laurie Friedman, the middle specifically about the Mallory series including teaching tips, and the left the groups critiques of specific series books. I had a very talented group member who drew the Mallory on top and each of the group members in character form on the right side of the poster! We wanted to stick to the character of the book so many of the write ups are written like the Mallory books. For example, the author information is written as if Mallory herself wrote it. The first sentence is "Laurie Friedman is the best best best children's author in the world!" Overall, the poster turned out very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment