Welcome to my site!

I am currently taking a children's literature class that has exposed me to a lot of amazing books. Here is what I think about a few but please let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions for books that I should have in my classroom let me know!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Peeled by: Joan Bauer

I highly recommend Peeled to many older readers because I could not put this book down. This book is set in a small orchard growing town that seems to be always perfect and calm. However, this quickly changed when a murder occurs in town. Many false stories start to be published in the local newspaper and 16-year-old Hildy decides to take matters into her own hands. Hildy is a writer for her own school newspaper and starts to research what is really going on. Readers will love this mystery and want to keep reading to find out what really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment